LAMAN UTAMA

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Lelagu Gigi

Lagu gigi ini sesuai untuk tema anggota badan, diri saya dan keluarga juga. Lagu berbahasa Melayu yang biasa saya nyanyikan bersama anak-anak dan murid-murid sejak 22 tahun dahulu adalah lagu ini...
Tune : Mulbery Bush

This is the way I brush my teeth
I brush my teeth
I brush my teeth
This is the way I brush my teeth
Early in the morning
Ini cara gosok gigi
Gosok gigi, gosok gigi
Ini cara gosok gigi
Setiap hari
Lagu ini dinyanyikan sambil membuat aksi menggosok gigi. Ia boleh diubahsuai dengan menyikat rambut dan sebagainya.

HAPPY TEETH SONG
Use the tune from "Are you sleeping Brother John"
1. Brush your teeth,
brush your teeth,
everyday, everyday,
use your brush and toothpaste,
use your brush and toothpaste,
twice a day, twice a day
2. Floss your teeth,
floss your teeth,
everyday, everyday,
use your floss and fingers,
use your floss and fingers,
once a day, once a day
3. Eat healthy foods,
eat healthy foods,
everyday, everyday,
don't eat lots of sugar,
don't eat lots of sugar,
it causes decay, it causes decay
4. Visit the dentist,
visit the dentist,
twice a year, twice a year
the dentist checks your teeth,
the dentist checks your teeth,
open wide, open wide
I Had a Loose Tooth
I had a loose tooth, a wiggly, jiggly loose tooth.
I had a loose tooth, hanging by a thread.
So I pulled my loose tooth, this wiggly, jiggly loose tooth.
And put it 'neath the pillow when I went up to bed.
The fairies took my loose tooth, my wiggly, jiggly loose tooth.
So now I have a nickel and a hole in my head.
Ruth Kanarek

My Wobbly Tooth
Once I had a wobbly tooth
That wobbled to and fro,
Every time I ate my toast
I thought the tooth would go.
But then I ate a candy,
A sticky toffee roll,
Now where my wobbly tooth was
There's nothing but a hole!

Wiggly Tooth
Once I had a little tooth
That wobbled every day;
When I ate and when I talked,
It wiggled every way.

I have a little space in the middle of my face
And in that space, there used to be a tooth.
It was little, it was white, and it just fell out one night.
And a fairy came and took it - that's the truth!
The fairy left me money when she took my tooth away-
Took it from the pillow it was under.
What do fairies want with teeth they get from underneath
My pillow as I'm sleeping? That, I wonder!

Oh, I lost a tooth,
Whatever shall I do?
I'm left with a window and my tongue is sticking through.
I laugh and I giggle each time I look at you!
Oh, I lost a tooth
Whatever shall I do?

My Tooth
My tooth fell out and left a space
So big my tongue can touch my face,
And every time I smile I show
The place where something used to grow.
I miss my tooth as you can guess
But now I have to brush one less!

I will put my tooth in a pouch
And on the pillow lay to sleep
In the morn in it I will peep
And find a gift for me to keep.

Out with the baby teeth
In with the new
Brush every day
And CHEW, CHEW, CHEW!

Brushing
(to the tune of "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star")
Here's my toothpaste
Here's my brush
I won't hurry, I won't rush.
Working hard to keep teeth clean
Front and back and in between
When I brush for quite a while
I will have a happy smile.

The Toothbrush Song
(to the tune of "Row,Row, Row Your Boat")
Brush, brush, brush your teeth
Brush them everyday.
We put toothpaste on our brush
To help stop tooth decay.
Floss, floss, floss your teeth.
Floss them every day!
Using the string to clean between
Keeps the plaque away!
Clean, clean, clean your teeth.
Clean them every day!
Your teeth will sparkle for years to come
In the most beautiful way!
Brush, brush, brush your teeth.
Brush them every day!
Happy, healthy teeth you'll have
If it's done this way.

Sila tinggalkan komen anda di sini..Terima kasih.

2 comments: